- Global economy continued to deteriorate: not that this is news, but the fact is that this decline has affected my practice considerably. I am sure that everyone else has also been affected likewise - businesses, professionals, salaried class, and so on.
- In Mumbai, for a whole week, culture ruled as the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival got under way during the second week of February. I visited the main center three times, saw and photographed many artifacts, installations and sights. Also, I went to three heritage walks - one at Ballard Pier, one at D.N. Road, and one at Gateway of India. I also recited a few poems at an open-mic on one of the days at the lawns of the David Sassoon Library. Finally, I also participated in three contests run by Caferati: the SMS poem, the 55-word story and the Theme poetry slam. While I got disqualified in the first two, I was selected to be a finalist in the slam onthe basis of my poem on "Paper". More about this slam later.
- p4poetry.com had its monthly poetry reading at the residence of Raj/Renuka at Juhu on the 24th. The theme was "LOVE" and I recited two poems.
- Inas got selected for her industrial training at the Taj Palace and Tower.
- We completed six years in Mazgaon on the 8th of February.
- I started gymming again, joining the gym Mission Fitness near Noor Baug. Nishrin paid half of the fees, while I pitched in with the rest. The total fees for 1 year were 10000 INR. Since the day I joined, I have not missed a single one of the nine-odd days. I am already feeling better - both physically and mentally.
Having listed these events and occasions, I am already feeling bored to write more. Hence, I am going to end here. More in another entry.